The people of Hawaii have practised the ancient beliefs of Huna for a long time. It is interesting to compare their philosophy and beliefs to determine how they align with Ghandi's, being mindful that both have a different focus.
1. The world is what you think it is. (ike)
2. There are no limits. (kala)
3. Energy flows where attention goes. (makia)
4. Now is the moment of power. (manawa)
5. To love is to be happy with. (aloha)
6. All power comes from within. (mana)
7. Effectiveness is the measure of truth. (pono)
To gain more insight on these ancient wisdoms, check out this website from Launch Your Genius (Harish).
The 7 Amazing Life Principles of Huna
Don is a former educator and having worked for a Canadian airline, he enjoys travel that is mildly